Come one…come all!
Don’t miss your chance to be a part of this grand night of fun for a great cause.
Memorial Hospital Foundation invites you to our annual fundraiser, Circus for a Purpose, on Saturday, April 25th from 7pm-11pm at the Chapel at Centennial Plaza. Come celebrate with us, and dance the night away to the New Orleans party band GOT Groove! This fun-filled, adult-only event will feature hand-crafted libations, festive food, and cocktail attire, all with a view of our beautiful Mississippi Sound. It will certainly be a night you won’t want to miss! 100% of donations to the Foundation stay in our community to provide financial assistance to Memorial’s patients.
In 2019, we provided:
• 1,000 cancer patients in our community with medication, transportation and nutritional assistance
• 120 women in our community with mammograms
• 900 children in our community with life jackets & helmets through our ThinkFirst program
• prescription drug assistance for cardiac patients in our community
• life saving equipment for the NICU and transportation assistance for NICU parents in our community
• and much more!
For questions, call 228-865-3419 or 228-865-3048.